Oct 3, 2009

I feel no good =(

Lately I feel a bit sensitive to all things. Sometimes things seem sooo offends to me and make me upset for no reason. Perhaps my mind is being unstable, I need someone to share: a friend. But sometimes to find someone who could be called a friend becomes a tough thing for me.

I hv a lil problem in starting conversation. I'm not the type who can easily make friends even though I didn't trouble making friends with everyone. I just dunno know how to say “hello” & exchange pleasantries. I hv a lot of practices, but all matters relating to interact with other people are very very difficult. It’s not supposed to be like this. I am a student of Visual Communication Design. I should be able to communicate well, right? But..... things feel so creepy. why could this being so hard to me?

Aaaa~~~ ≧﹏≦

I really want to have a good friendship. I need someone to be called BEST FRIEND. I’m dying over here spending my whole time just all alone. SOOOO LONELY.

But, of course God is not that cruel. At least I still have a very-good-boyfriend who gladly accompanied me through the days. Thx God I still have Victhor in my life! .... despite we are separated by the distance.


Keep Smiling! ∩▂∩

No comments:

Post a Comment