Oct 1, 2009

I'll be missing you

as i have previously imagined, today has become a tough day.
once again, time goes so fast, it's not on my side. I can blame no one for this, even from the beginning i've known that this separation will come.

VICTHOR HAS RETURNED TO SURABAYA AND LEAVE ME HERE IN EMPTINESS.

Oh, NOO~~~~~

why the time was running this fast? Oh, if only i could stop the flow of time... I won't let him go!! I wanted him back. I wanted him to stay by side. I wanted to see his smile. I wanted him to accompanied me through the days. I only wanted him. Only him.
Why he should go that soon?
*sob.sob.sob* (╥﹏╥)

I hate the distance!
I hate the time!
I hate the situation!
I hate the tears!
I hate my self a weak!

we can only meet about three months.
daaaaammnnnn,,,, that's a very long time, I can not wait.


God, please...
I want to see him soon.


Missing~❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment