Oct 9, 2009

What a friend could do

So today when i was fiddling with my facebook account, i found a friend i knew in college was no longer on my friend list on fb. i remembered a few days ago she had asked me about deleting friends from fb. she asked whether people who removed will receive notification if he/she has been deleted or not. i remembered that time i said NO. and IT'S NOT. There was no notification about it. But sooner or later those who had removed will realize. i exactly remembered that time i said that it's all up to her bout who may become her friends and who may not. i hv no feeling that the person in question turned out to be me. it's such a stupid thing, right?
She was the first who added me and then for an unknown reason dumped me.
Do this case make me sad? don't be kidding la... hahaha
Be positive. she might got trouble on her account so that some friends removed.
Or her account has been hacked. whatever. i hope for another reasonable excuse.


Stay Cool, Guys! (◡‿◡❀)

No comments:

Post a Comment